FASHION HAUL + First Impressions

12:04 PM Unknown 0 Comments

     Hi guys! Long time no talk. Before I start, I just wanted to let you all know that I now have a Tumblr account just for fashion and beauty! You should all go and follow it!

     http://urbanbeauty24.tumblr.com/

     And now back to the original post

_____

     Here I just have a little haul for you guys consisting a little bit from Sunglass Hut, Aeropostal and a lot from Forever 21, and I'll also tell you guys what I think of each product, so here we go!



     First items I will talk about are my new glasses from Sunglass Hut! I absolutely love them, and I love how they included three pouches without additional charge. (I did't get any pictures of the pouches, sorry)

#6356 #8731 #3671

First impression: What some glasses tend to do is squeeze my head from being too tight, and I was so relieved to find that these glasses didn't do this to me, and despite the low price, they don't feel cheap so I know they'll be lasting me a while.

---

Next, to what I purchased form Forever 21


Arrow Charm necklace
Item ID: 1000130793
  First impression: I've been looking for some layered necklaces for a while, and I absolutely love arrow head jewelry, so this necklace is perfect. They're nice, affordable and super cute. The only thing that I don't like is that the three chain necklaces hang and the one made of fake leather holds its shape, so it might look a bit weird on. I have no idea if that made sense.

ANGULAR FAUX STONE RING
Item ID: 
1000134162
First impression: Oh. My. Goodness! I absolutely adore this ring so so soooooo much. I got so many compliments for it and it was so nice.


Men Earrings
First Impression: At first, I thought these would be cute everyday earrings, but when the day went on, I realized that I looked like a dad from the late 90s, so once I disinfect them with rubbing alcohol for hygienic purposes, I will be selling them on my Mercari account soon (@mxcxxs). Also, my ear got swollen because of how hard it was for me to take them off and put them on so my poor ear didn't have a fun time with that. Right after school, I immediately took them off and vowed to give them to someone who wanted them.

Left: CLIP-ON NOSE RING SET     Right: ETCHED MIDI RING SET
1000095925     1000113679
First Impression: The 'clip-on' nose rings, are not in fact rings that you can clip on your nose, just FYI. They're rings with beads on them. When I took it out of the packet, the end bead broke off and all the beads fell off, so I was more cautious with the second one, but the same thing happened. Good thing is that if you don't wasn't those beads on it, you can easily take them off once it breaks. At least I didn't spend a fortune on them. The gold midi ring set, on the other hand, I have no problem with. They're wonderful and I didn't notice them leave any green marks on my fingers, but then again maybe I just didn't wear them for a long enough period of time.

BAJA WOVEN SCRUNCHIE
1000052298
First impression: This scrunchie is super cute what the hell. I wore it with the boyfriend jeans, a white t-shirt and my black converse and I absolutely love it.


DISTRESSED BOYFRIEND JEANS
2049257778
First Impression: They were a bit tight, and for someone that is usually a bit tight in the skinny jeans in size 30, these were nice. At first, they were really tight around my waist, but not as tight as a regular size 27. Then when I put them on the next day, they felt much looser. They're a bit of mid-rise so they were comfortable, but if you're someone like me and you have thick thighs, be careful; the white threads rip easily. I kid you not, I was sitting down and when I flexed my thigh muscle to get up, the threads ripped. Not the funnest experience.


---

Now to the one thing I got form Aeropostal


RED & BLUE PLAID BUTTON-UP
First Impression: I love love love this shirt! It's fresh enough to wear in the hotter weather, but solid enough to wear as a layer over a tank top. Super cute, and I love how soft it is.


     So there you go! I hope you guys enjoyed this, and please let me know if you guys would like to see anything else. Don't forget to go check out my Youtube, Instagram accounts and Tumblr!

-  Karina




0 comments: